I am trying to use inline to test some micro controller C code so I can
instrument it. I downloaded and extracted the libs and ran the makes and
then I try to run the hello world test program on the Inline page and get
the below error:

Can't locate auto/Inline/receive_cod.al in @INC (@INC contains:
C:/strawberry/pe
rl/site/lib C:/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib C:/strawberry/perl/lib .) at
C:/strawb
erry/perl/lib/Inline.pm line 144

I got a bunch of other errors initially but I fixed most of them by just
copying the files into the places they wanted to be found. I know there is
probably something really wrong with that, but I had the same problems with
serial_port and Comm_port but eventually got them working.

After reading a lot of stuf I tried running cpanp on a bunch of the packages
and warnings I was getting when the makefile ran went away. But I'm still
stuck trying to run the Inline test program.

Can anyone help???

-pm