I've got some code that used to be using Java::Import to talk to a java
server using RMI.

The server code has had a major update, and is no longer compatible with
Java::Import, due to CNI limitations.

So I've switched it over to Inline::Java. This has no inline Java code,
just some STUDY of the Java Naming and System libs.

It seems to be working fine, but on some terminals, I get a segfault
when the perl process exits. It looks like a couple of times it happened
in a an sv_free section of libperl.so.

On a different terminal (same user), it seems to working with no issues
at all.

If I do a perl -w -c on the perl module, I get errors in DESTROY, saying
it can't find object 0 for the main thread for Naming and System (as I
don't store object, just make calls to static class methods). This
happens for both the working and non-working shell sessions.

This is a pretty critical portion of software, and the last thing I need
is a JVM flaking out on me at random times. Anybody seen this before?

Thanks,
        Judd

--
Judd Taylor