Inline::CPP v0.40_001 seems to be working out fine.  Within the next
few days I'll make it official and release 0.41.

If there's anything anyone would like to see added to Inline::CPP in
the near future please let me know.  Maybe more examples, or a
cookbook.  I think the fact that it's not heavily used has little to
do with the module's code, and a lot to do with the hurdle people have
to overcome in learning to write C or C++ code targeting Perl, so I'll
probably start working on cookbook examples next.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daosw...@gmail.com