Hi,

Inline-0.51 (no change from 0.50_03) has been released to CPAN.

The main purpose of this stable release is to fix the mishandling of spaces (in some circumstances) in config INC args.

The mishandling was inadvertently introduced into Inline-0.49 by the patch provided by

and was reported by

Of the otrher changes from 0.50, the most significant one (imo) is that the ParseRegExp parser now supports 'void' as an argument.
That is, so long as we're using the ParseRegExp parser, we can do either:

SV * foo(void) {.....
or
SV * foo() {....

If we use the Parse::RecDescent parser, we still have to use the latter form.

All changes wrt Inline itself can be found in the top level source Changes file, or at:
http://search.cpan.org/src/SISYPHUS/Inline-0.51/Changes

And any changes that apply to Inline::C can be found in the C/Changes file in the source distro, or at:
http://search.cpan.org/src/SISYPHUS/Inline-0.51/C/Changes

Cheers,
Rob