Tue Nov 20 04:56:47 2012: Request 81172 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: using Inline with => 'Event' fails to compile
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: peter.smoczyn...@i-new.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=81172 >

On Mon Nov 19 06:39:21 2012, peter.smoczyn...@i-new.com wrote:
> since my comments in response to your last mail could easily be
> overlooked, here's the most important explicitly again..
> thanx, Rob!
> peter
>
>  >>So ... the space between the -I and the /opt doesn't cause any
problems
>  >>until the whole thing is enclosed in double-quotes ? (Please
correct me
>  >>if that's wrong.)
>
> yes, the space between the -I and the /opt does not cause any
problems
> -- that is correct!
> might be reminiscent to the old k&r days..?

Inline-0.51_02, which contains the fix (substitution regex) I mentioned
in my last post to this thread, has now been uploaded to CPAN.

Cheers,
Rob