Sat Apr 20 07:06:17 2013: Request 11748 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: Inline::CPP config gets lost because of Inline::C bug
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: Important
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: nick_...@pisem.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=11748 >

On Sat Apr 20 04:43:46 2013, iang wrote:
> I have looked at this a little further and, while I don't see any
>    evidence of a bug in Inline::C, the bug in Inline::CPP (see Bug
>    #84762) can be fixed by a change to Inline::C.

Thanks for the test case - and for digging around and providing ideas on how to
fix this.
Now that I have a demo to study, I can see that the '-IC:/' gets lost inside
Inline::C::validate (which is called near the end of Inline::CPP::validate).
This would suggest to me that it *is* a bug in Inline::C.

I'll do something about this when I get the time to study more closely what's
going on. (Should have some time for that within the next fortnight.)

Thanks again, Ian.

Cheers,
Rob