From: Ingy dot Net [mailto:i...@ingy.net]
Sent: 22 August 2013 19:53
To: Prakash Paranjape
Subject: Re: using C dll in Perl

Hi,

Please resend this query to inline@perl.org

You will find good help there.

Ingy

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Prakash Paranjape <praka...@demicoma.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with this problem.

I want to use a function such as following.  Dll file is available. I would
like to know what I have to do to be able to use any of these functions. (I
will fill in the details of the input needed. What I cannot figure out is
what the header file would be and what other things I need to do within the
perl program so that the DLL is gracefully accessed)

extern "C" __declspec(dllimport) int __stdcall SolveBoard(struct deal, int
target,

    int solutions,  int mode, struct futureTricks *futp, int threadIndex);

thanks in advance and regards,

Prakash