Yep, as a rule, if you need to install a Perl module, a simple "cpan
Module::Name" should do it. If you are on a Unixish system, you may have
installation permission issues, in which case there are known work-arounds.
But I'm sure you'll ask when you come to those. :-)

Good luck, and don't be afraid to ask more questions as they come up!

David