From: Russ Tremain <ru...@releasetools.org>
To: David Wang <kuoweiw...@yahoo.com>
Cc: David Mertens <dcmertens.p...@gmail.com>; "inline@perl.org" <inline@perl.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: New to Inline::Java and a quick question

#yiv1198785418 #yiv1198785418 -- blockquote, #yiv1198785418 dl, #yiv1198785418 ul, #yiv1198785418 ol, #yiv1198785418 li {padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0;} #yiv1198785418 Re: New to Inline::Java and a quick question one thing I can tell you is I have never gotten Inline::Java to work with any perl later than 5.8.9.
I have used it extensively with JDBC.pm.  Example of this can be found here:

        https://github.com/russt/sqlpj

best of luck!
-Russ