Hi,

How does Inline::Python select a python to use when run?  Or how does
it select the right libraries?

After selecting the python I'd like to use during the make, if I have
another python before that python in my PATH, I can't seem to run the
tests without all of the:

Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
ImportError: No module named site

I figured from the build process that it would already know where
those libraries might be found, but it looks like my PATH at runtime
can confuse it.  Is there a way to build so it ignores my PATH and
just uses the python / python libs I have selected?  I'd prefer not to
set PYTHONHOME.

Thanks!
Jean