Sun Jun 22 07:05:25 2014: Request 96291 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by SISYPHUS
       Queue: Inline
     Subject: t/08taint.t fails on perl 5.20.0
   Broken in: 0.55
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: e...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=96291 >

On Sat Jun 21 22:28:50 2014, ETJ wrote:

> Instead, this patch (replacing previous two) actually
> tests $< != $>, which revealed a couple of quirks, hence a couple of
> extra changes:

Thanks Ed - checks out ok here, so I've applied the patches and released
Inline-0.55_02.

On Windows both $< and $> are 0 and cannot be altered as seteuid() and
setruid() are not implemented.
In C/t/08taint.t I therefore had to make the setting of $< to 1 conditional
upon OS not being Windows (to avoid fatal error on that OS).

With that in place, everything tests fine for me on Windows, Cygwin, Ubuntu and
Debian Wheezy.
Now we sit back and see what the smokers/testers throw at us :-)

Cheers,
Rob