From: Ron Grunwald via inline [mailto:inline@perl.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 5:38 PM
To: inline@perl.org
Subject: Re: Inline::C Cookbook addition

Hi all,

Just providing an update to this thread. I did end up submitting an updated
"Cookbook.swim" as a pull request with the help of several contributors. A few
days ago, Ingy was kind enough to merge the change with the Inline::C master
branch.

The new recipe is titled "Direct Access to Perl variables" and is placed at the
end of the section "Meat & Potatoes".

Thank you to everyone who assisted me.

Cheers,
Ron.