Suresh,

"solicited node multicast address" is formed by taking the low-order 24 bits of
target address (unicast or anycast) and appending those bits to the prefix
FF02:0:0:0:0:1:FF00::/104

Routers don't know ahead of time what hosts are present in their Layer 2
domain. In DC with virtual machines added/deleted consistently, there could be
millions of possibilities.

What multicast addresses should router send out MLD Query?

What you are proposing is like using MLD snooping to achieve ND function, which
doesn't scale.

Linda