Dear Joshua,

Apologies for the delay to answer this message.

I see your point. I will add it to the list of items to be considered for the
next iteration of the document.

BTW, -03 already included some of requirements which cover security aspects
(see for instance REQ#1, REQ#2, REQ#3, REQ#9). Once we have a stable
requirements list, we will identify the requirements which are valid for each
use case:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-03#section-4.1

Cheers,
Med