This update of the flow metadata framework addresses feedback received
regarding:

1) the relationship of this proposed framework with existing heuristic
based mechanisms
2) clarification on signed/unsigned values
3) change of delay tolerance and loss tolerance attributes to be defined
in terms of a discrete and ordered set of values
4) addition of jitter tolerance attribute

We did not have time to adequately expand on the security considerations,
so it is being kept on the todo list for the next revision.

The previous version of the draft was presented in INTAREA during IETF 87.
A slot has been requested in TSVWG at IETF 88 to present "Flow Metadata
Signaling with RSVP"
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zamfir-tsvwg-flow-metadata-rsvp), which
applies this framework to RSVP.

Please have a look and and share your comments.

Cheers,
Charles