Med,  I've just pushed -04 out before the cutoff deadline this
evening. Hopefully I've correctly integrated your comments.

A new version of I-D, draft-patterson-intarea-ipoe-health-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Richard Patterson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-patterson-intarea-ipoe-health
Revision:       04
Title:          IP over Ethernet (IPoE) Session Health Checking
Document date:  2018-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patterson-intarea-ipoe-health-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-patterson-intarea-ipoe-health
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-patterson-intarea-ipoe-health-04

Abstract:
   PPP over Ethernet clients have the functionality to detect path
   unavailability by using PPP Keepalives.  IP over Ethernet does not
   have this functionality, and it is not specified in the IETF when an
   IP over Ethernet client should consider its WAN connectivity down,
   unless there is a physical layer link down event.

   This document describes a mechanism for IP over Ethernet clients to
   achieve connectivity validation, similar to that of PPP over
   Ethernet, by using BFD Echo, or ARP and Neighbor Discovery functions.