Hi Juliusz,

The third bullet point of Section 2, Alternative Mitigations, already
mentions DHCPv4 Force Renew, and DHCPv6 Reconfigure.
In my personal experience, I'm yet to find a BNG or CPE that supports
them, but otherwise I do agree, they could be used to mitigate
downtime during planned maintenance.

-Richard