Hi Fred,

Thanks for reviewing yet another version of the draft. But I would like to push
back ever-so-gently on your proposed edit.

We agree that the draft does not and should not propose the deprecation of IP
Fragmentation. We also agree that IP tunnels require fragmentation. And because
one critical application requires fragmentation, we cannot deprecate it.

Yes, there may be other applications that require fragmentation. IPERF may be
one of them. But we don't need to mention it because we have already made our
case against deprecation. Mentioning every application that requires
fragmentation is over-kill.

                                                            Ron