Hi Folks,

Please note that OCN side meeting is relocated to Horizon rooftop. Bring your lunch and join us at Horizon rooftop.

Cheers,
Kiran

*From:* Kiran M [mailto:kiran.i...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 19, 2022, 5:10 PM
*To:* int-area@ietf.org
*Subject:* Side meeting on Operations and Control Networks (OCN) [25 July]

Hello Intarea members,

We are organizing a side meeting to  discuss the role and use of IP technologies in implementing networked control systems referred to as Operations and Control Networks (OCNs). Such networks will be used to support remote operations in different industry verticals.

Please join us in-person or remote over webex. Also refer to the 00 version documents listed below that cover for discussion.

====Meeting Information====