Hi! First of all, I want to apologize for possible offtopic, I don't work with
the Linux drivers, but I'm trying to figure out some details of e3800 graphics
initialization process, and guys on Intel Embedded Community forum told me that
maybe someone on this mail list could help me.

I cannot understand whether to allocate memory for Graphics Translation Table.
The documentation (#IHD-OS-VLV-Vol5-04.14, page 19) says: "The base address (MM
offset) of the GTT and the PPGTT are programmed via the PGTBL_CTL and
PGTBL_CTL2 MI registers, respectively." But I can't find the description of the
register PGTBL_CTL in the E3800 Datasheet (and in other docs). Also, I looked
at the Linux driver source code and it seems like it doesn't allocate memory
for GTT. Hence the question: Do I have to allocate memory for GTT, and if so,
how to do it correctly?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards, Alex.