On 30/01/18 15:01, Lahtinen, Joonas wrote:
On Mon, 2018-01-29 at 16:24 +0000, Lionel Landwerlin wrote:
Thanks all,

I don't really read much opposition to the current patch series. If
anything we could actually want to do more it seems.
It would be good to have the green light and land that.
I've played quickly with a Chris' idea and will add a couple of RFC
patches for discussion.
Where is the latest iteration of the less generic IOCTL?

I'm still not sold on this, the resulting uAPI is quite horrendous with
the macros to interpret the results.

Regards, Joonas
Not sure what is the less generic one. Here are the past attempts :

https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/185959/
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/33436/
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/33950/

One of them was based off Tvrtko's stab at exposing the engines.

-
Lionel