Am 09.06.2014 21:46, schrieb ville.syrj...@linux.intel.com:
From: Ville Syrjälä<ville.syrj...@linux.intel.com>

In my earlier rewrite I missed a few important registers. Thomas Richter
noticed that they're needed to make his machine resume correctly.
Thanks, this *almost* works, much better than before. Now I only need to switch the console forth and back to get a display. However, I get a pretty unstable display on the console, and a *sometimes* unstable display on the X display. From the way it looks, I would guess that the synchronization between the display and the PLL is not quite right. Which is stunning since
the 830M seems to be configured correctly.

Greetings,
    Thomas