On 06.09.2014 19:33, Ville Syrjälä wrote:

The DVO 2x clock fix was missing. I posted a new version. But I think
that should only affect the DVO output and not the VGA output. Anyway on
my 830 nightly with those two patches is pretty damn good. I'm going to
assume this is the first time in history when 830 works properly in linux
(well, excluding all the features we still haven't even implemented in
the driver). Only took 14 years or so to get there :P

Many thanks for all that, it's really appreciated. (-: Still, what I did last week is to clone drm-intel-nightly and tested what I got this way. Is this not the recommended way to test whether the patches are in?

Greetings and have a nice weekend,

Thomas