Hi Chris,

If we cannot always pin lr context into GGTT, the LRCA cannot be used
as a context identifier for us. Then we have to consider a proper
interface for i915 in VM to notify GVT-g device model.

The context creation might be OK. We can pin context first, then
notify the context creation, after that, unpin the context. In GVT-g,
we can get the context's guest physical addresses from GTT table, and
use that to identify a guest context.

But the destroy can be a problem. It does not make sense to pin
context and unpin that time right?

Do you have any suggestions/comments? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
-Zhiyuan