Hola Folks!

Would anyone here have information relating to this?;

10/01/05 - Request for Assistance

I received this interesting email and am hoping someone has more details. If so, could you email that to me so I can pass it on? Thanks! Here is the post.) - About two years ago Art Bell had an inventor call in. He was a retired aircraft engineer and said he built a device that spun two 1 lb. lead balls inside a cylinder at 5.600 rpm.

He claimed it could lift a 180 lb. man and could travel at 65 mph. You steered it by body tilt and would go forward & backwards by leaning in those directions. It was powered by a gasoline engine. The unit was in a back pack form. He said that he first tested it in his 2nd floor apartment mounted on a concrete block and it shook the whole building.

The neighbors complained and he had to test it elsewhere. He claimed it did not work on normal Aerodynamic principles, high psig v's low psig. like helicopter blades, but instead worked on something else entirely.

As the lead balls were enclosed inside a sealed metal tube and only for the operators safety as a dislodged 1 lb. lead ball moving at 6.500rpm is very dangerous. He was looking for additional funding & help..Art Bell told him to keep him informed.. I e-mailed art bell but got no answer. (This sounds very much like an inertial drive mechanism! - JWD)
I never received any emails about it but it would be nice to get the entire story. Thanks!
--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com
Donations to support KeelyNet: http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm