Hola David and Jim!

david barclay wrote:
Jerry,

Check out www.gravitycontrol.org
<
< http://www.gravitycontrol.org

and have a look at what is available to anyone and everyone who wants to work on it.

Click *antigravity *and there are drawings and notes. And we'll even answer questions, any questions pertaining to
gravity control.

So we're not all selfish people trying to keep secrets secret. I only hope it helps us all get to where we want to go.

Best to you, David Barclay
-------------------
Checked out the page, clean and informative.

On Alan Holt;

Sounds like Alan Holts work, basically everything 'gravitates' to its
own level...whether via energy or frequency;

http://www.keelynet.com/energy/holt1.htm

http://www.keelynet.com/energy/holt2.htm
-------------------
On Incunabula;

Both your work and Holts' have shadow correlations with the so-called
eggs for dimensional shifts as described in the Incunabula (files attached);

http://www.incunabula.org/ebooks.html

that describe a device they call the 'egg'..in which a person sits with
door closed...inside is a computer screen with various frequency
templates which project as geometric patterns...along with the same
frequencies from a speaker system.  Ergo 2D visual, 3D audio...

Incunabula says there are infinite universes which exist with us now but
are out of phase dimensions to which we can travel if we know the
correct frequency 'chord' as a template.  So there are infinite earths
that coexist with this earth and have followed different evolutionary
and development paths.

Last time I checked, I think they claomed to have discovered the correct
patterns for 5 different earths which they had visited, none populated
with humans and totally pristine.

When a person 'rides' the egg, initial experiments required them to be
totally nude but subsequent experiments found ways to transport material
goods with them...resulting in colonies of these travelers living on
these other 'earth's'.

When you teleport from here you will arrive at the same x,y,z
coordinates on the target earth...when you teleport from there, you
arrive at the same x,y,z on this home earth.

Thus, if you know the exact coordinates for a hardware store or bank
vault, you can teleport from your location to the other earth, move the
egg to the coordinates for that hardware store or bank vault, RETURN to
this home earth and you reappear at your target location.

Thus, participants in the Incunabula experiments can easily take
whatever they need to sustain their new world needs!
-------------------
On Bubbles;

There have been experiments done with bubbles which repel when at the
same frequency and attract when its off...I believe thats what it
reported...a black scientist whose name I can't recall
offhand...something like Kelly?  Looked him up, Dr. Kelly
Monteith...nice fellow, we had a private hour chat at a conference once.

I would think like bubbles vibrating at the same frequency would attract
whereas off frequency would cause repulsion.

http://www.keelynet.com/interact/arc_1_99-4_99/00001054.htm

http://www.keelynet.com/interact/Arc_1_99-4_99/00000513.htm
-------------------
Searching bubbles in the news archive;

http://www.keelynet.com/indexjul705.htm

http://www.aip.org/pnu/2005/split/739-2.html

07/31/05 - Vibration as artificial 'gravity'

Past studies have shown that vibrating an astronaut's legs and feet
helps to prevent muscle decay or bone decalcification. Daniel Beysens, a
researcher at the Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique (CEA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) and his colleagues study this problem at the much more
basic level of individual bubbles and droplets, and what happens to them
when you add or subtract the effects of gravity.

The vibrations cause motion in the fluid, which induces effects that
resemble gravity.

Bubbles and droplets go "up" and "down" again when the vibration is
turned on. As far as simulating gravity, vibrations seem to work.
As always, the rule for proof is construction and successful operation
based on theory which verifies the idea and which might modify it to
some degree in some cases.  There are always permutations.

Thanks for the headsup, will post so folks can check out your site and
changes/updates.

Good luck!

--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com