Hola Folks!

Yes, this list does seem to be almost non-existent....not sure if people don't like the format or that nothing has drawn their interest. I do update news almost everyday but don't post to the items to the list as its that much more I have to do when you can simply check in regularly at http://www.keelynet.com to keep abreast of whatever pops up.

I haven't kept up with the subscription requests but went through my emails and added all incoming so there is some 'fresh meat' here now.

Welcome to all the new subscribers! I didn't count but it is well over 50 people, most new, a few old ones and a few with changed emails.

I learned from my eScribe experience that I could not trust an outside site for stable access, where so much data was lost when they crashed....that its smarter for me to post news items to KeelyNet where I can archive them for 'posterity'...meaning you can browse and search through them.

So I no longer send the volume of news items here that I did to eScribe and don't plan to start. It is better that you check in with http://www.keelynet.com every day or so to see whats new or interesting that I might find in my travels or that others share.

You can also go back and look at the many news items archived over the past year and that will grow to even more in future. I am paying a guy here to add an index with one line descriptions that link to the news items which in turn link to the source. Each month will be archived with this type of index for easier access and reference.

This will make it easier for an overview of the news items for a given month, categorized as energy, gravity, biology and miscellaneous. He says he is almost finished with the pages which I'll have to do some tweaking on before they can be posted.

There have been several fascinating news items in the last few months if you want to go through the archives (sans index tables for the moment) at;

http://www.keelynet.com/index05.htm

I understand eScribe might be coming back based on a post I found back in November 2005, we shall see.

In the meantime, if you need a news fix, go to;

http://www.keelynet.com

which is updated almost everyday and for discussions of any items related you can post here and see if anyone responds.

If you'd like to comment on the news or whatever relates to this list, feel free to do so. As a list member you will have access along with the address for posting.

--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com
Donations to support KeelyNet: http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm