Hola Bob et al!

Thanks for sharing this, I'll post it as a news item of interest;

http://enews.prismb2b.com/enews/powerquality/v/155#a061006_4

Extreme Pulsed Power Cited as Possible Tool in Fighting Cancer

A recent article in the IEEE Spectrum Magazine reports that powerful, ultrashort pulses of power, in the range of 4000A at 40kV for a few billionths of a second, can harmlessly slip by a living cell's exterior to shock the vital structures within them. Researchers have found that using this procedure on living tissue, like mice, can completely wipe out malignant tumors.

The new field of research, called bioelectrics, is emerging to study these effects as the naturally occurring electric fields in biological systems. This field of research relies on a curious pairing of high voltage engineering and cell biology. In particular, it depends on advanced pulsed power technology., which is the ability to switch on and off thousands of amperes of current and just as many volts in nanoseconds.

The new ability to electrically tweak a cell's insides would not exist without pulsed power technology, which is the generating, measurement, and use of extremely high-power electric pulses. Initially developed to power radar in World war II, pulsed power now drives X-ray imagers, particle accelerators, and nuclear weapons.
---------------
Do you remember the Dr. Pappas PAPIMI device that used high intensity bursts into a horseshoe shaped coil that you wore around your neck and chest? See 'Lightning in a Box';

http://www.keelynet.com/biology/papimi.htm

Pappas says the machine--which he invented in 1988 with the intention of using it to treat cancer cells--is ''like an electrical storm... that changes the coding of the HIV virus." According to the thick document submitted to the FDA, the PAP-IMI "induces an electric current that disperses electric charges or ionic concentrations inside biological tissue of the affected organ," causing "beneficial biochemical changes."

In overly simplistic laymen's terms, that means it charges the cell's battery, making it better able to fight the common infections associated with AIDS, such as herpes, diarrhea and pneumonia.

The PAP-IMI works on standard alternating current and is "noninvasive"--which means the patient remains clothed and seated and simply puts the looped hose on his chest, neck or other targeted area. As the current pulsates through the loop, it feels like a continuous minor electric shock--less intense than sticking a finger in a wall socket.

The process appears to increase something called the transmembrane potential of cells--the voltage between the inner and outer sheaths--from around 15 to 75 millivolts, or from unhealthy to healthy levels. Patients currently being treated for pain or other symptoms come in to use the device for 20 to 30 minutes, once or twice a week. In the proposed clinical trials, there will be 36 treatments over the course of three months, each lasting 30 to 60 minutes. The effect, patients say, is immediate. Fatigue seems to be the first victim, with patients who normally go to bed by 9 reporting they stay up into the wee hours of the night of a treatment and still wake up refreshed.
-------------
A Redneck DIY version;

http://www.keelynet.com/biology/powerimp.htm

As I understood it, high density magnetic flux lines when pulsed near the body will induce a higher electrical potential in the cells.

Based on this, a length of #9 solid core insulated copper wire was wrapped around the subject's chest area. This wire was connected through an off-the- shelf automobile STARTER SOLENOID. The starter solenoid was connected to a 12VDC deep cycle marine battery.

The idea was to use the starter solenoid as a momentary switch. When the battery current rushed into the coil of wire, it would produce a fast rising high density magnetic current that would fully saturate tissue within the coil.

The North end of this coil should be at the top end of the body, the South at the lower section of the body.

It was estimated that an approximately 2000 ampere current at 12VDC was sent through the coil.

Our anonymous friend reports an IMMEDIATE cessation of pain with no recurrence of the reflux problem. He went on to zap himself a few more times for good measure and each time he felt better and more energetic.

and the THUMPER? at;

http://www.keelynet.com/biology/thumind.htm

The magnetic pulse proved effective against

    * athlete's foot,
    * earache,
    * ringworm,
    * psoriasis,
    * bone-eating staph (advanced infection in a crush injury),
    * acne (both chronic & acute),
    * old acne scarring,
    * gingivitis,
    * oral & nasal cold sores (hs II),
    * deep chronic sinus infection,
    * infected blisters,
    * cuts and splinter wounds,
    * fire-ant bites, mosquito bites, spider bites,
    * foliculitis ("sun-poisoning"),
    * urinary tract & kidney infections,
    * yeast infections,
    * common warts (slow, but sure),
    * tonsilitis,
    * "death-breath" halitosis,
    * armpit oder,
    * foot oder,
    * upper respiratory infections,
    * and more.

There are indications it may be effective against the viral triggers of rheumatoid arthritis, MS, and similar conditions.

It apparently de-toxifies insect "venoms" somewhat as high voltage electricity is reported to detoxify snake venom.

This week, I have seen it dramaticly reduce a hydraulic cyst on a persons' wrist. In four days or "light" therapy, the cyst went from hard, walnut-sized & turgid, to half-size, slack & wrinkled. (Beats the hell out of repeated surgery!)

I've also received reports that it has caused known precancerous moles to drop off, and diagnosed cancerous tissues (lesions) to flake away, leaving healthy tissue in place.

Most recently, I've seen it improve a case of Viet Nam jungle rot that the VA hasn't even been able to identify, much less treat. Clear white skin showing in the middle of the ugliest scaly purple blotches I've ever seen in just over three days. That was more relief (except for the "healing" itch) than the guy has had in 25 years.
--------------
Which leads into the late Dr. Bob Beck's blood cleanser and Dr. Hulda Clark's Zapper that use positive to zero going pulses, NEVER GOING BELOW ZERO as in the following quotes;

Dr. Clark and her son Geoffrey then discovered that a zero-offset (positive-offset) wave, i.e. varying the voltage from positive to zero instead of positive to negative, would kill a wide range of microoranisms. Viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites could be killed all at once with sufficient voltage and time, using a frequency in a specific range.

This positive-offset wave was Clark's huge advancement beyond Rife's frequency generator -- tedious experimentation is no longer necessary to find the exact frequency in order to kill a microorganism. Clark combines use of the zapper with simple herb combinations and other protocols to cure cancer at her research clinic in Mexico.

Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz). Before this I had always set my commercial frequency generator to alternate between positive and negative voltage. Now I tried setting it to alternate between positive and zero voltage (positive offset). It was just as effective as the battery operated frequency generator my son designed.

A Hulda Clark zapper is a battery powered electronic signal generator that meets the following specifications as laid down by Dr. Clark on pages 14 & 15 of "The Cure for All Diseases":

* battery operated [see page 14 bottom]
* positively offset frequency [output never goes negative, even a tiny bit]
* sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts)
* duration (seven minutes) and
* frequency (anything from 10 Hertz to 500,000 Hertz)

Dr. Clark adds, "Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly. But it takes more than one treatment. It takes three treatments to kill everything. Why? The first [seven minute] zapping kills viruses, bacteria, and parasites. But a few minutes later, bacteria and viruses (different ones) often recur. I conclude they had been infecting the parasites, and killing the parasites released them. The second [seven minute] zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again. They must have been infecting some of the last bacteria. After a third [seven minute] zapping I never find any viruses, bacteria or parasites, even hours later."

"The original technique showed that very small animals, like our parasites, can be killed with a very small voltage. But only IF the voltage is 100% positive offset, and only IF the voltage is varied up and down repeatedly.

"If the varying voltage becomes NEGATIVE, even momentarily, it supports and maintains their lives! This must be avoided.

Dr. Clark continues, "If the voltage is applied in pulses, to produce a "square" wave, it will affect many parasites at once so that the rate of raising and lowering it, called frequency, is not critical. Even though these tiny animals undoubtedly have a "mortal frequency", this rate does not need to be known or used when a square wave of electricity, totally positive, is used (see page 529).

"A positive electrical force that pulses up and down not only appears to kill tiny invaders, it also seems to energize your white blood cells to go on an all-out attack on your enemies: your parasites, your toxins, everything, in spite of their four blockers. In spite of benzene, PCBs, metals, and asbestos! For a time, your WBCs turn into Super-WBCs. That I why I recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are well. [Dr. Clark is recommending this for people with AIDS, not for all people, although it will not hurt you to zap eight hours a day - Arthur]

How to Zap:

1) Install battery if it is not already in.
2) Prepare your salt-water solution. Add about half a teaspoon of sea salt in a cup of warm water. 3) Place paper towels, sponge (or cloth) which has been lightly wetted with salt solution around the copper tubes
4) Turn on power to your Original Parasite Zapper II
5) Grasp copper tubes one in each hand and hold firmly.
6) Continue to hold for 7 minutes.
7) Turn your Original Parasite Zapper II off. Set down copper handles.
8) Wait 20 minutes.
9) Repeat steps 3 through 8 twice more for a total of 3 zappings.

It is strongly recommended that you complete all three zappings for a full session.

33khz or 15khz positive square wave apparently most effective.

    from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
   Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
  Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
              MexiStim Energy Stimulator
  http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
      Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
         http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
          The Physics of Crystals DVD
            Lil Pyramid Builder eBook
    High Voltage & Free Energy Devices eBook
 $$ 14 Ways to save Money on Fuel Costs $$ eBook