Hello again!

Your way with "ProgramFiles" variable works, thanks very much.

So, can anyone help me how can i remove installation directory if it's not
empty before installing?

Also, it seem i found another bug under Windows. I  created 2 installers with
different versions (say, 1 and 2), installed them to 2 different folders
(c:/app-1 and c:/app-2), created 2 different entries in start menu ("App-1" and
"App-2"). However, in Programs and Features i see only one installed program
(the last one) named "App". Attempt to uninstall removes only the last
installed version and i can't remove second version from Programs & Features
anymore. Is this a bug? Shouldn't (at least) version be considered when
registering application in  Programs and Features? Or maybe you should register
all apps with different install paths as different entries?

Иван Комиссаров