On 16/04/13 02:43, Bob Hood wrote:
I'm editing a form using both QtCreator and Qt Designer (both based on Qt 4.8.3).  I add a label, edit its "rich text", and then save the form to disc.  After I compile it, the rich text displays properly.  However, if I subsequently re-open that form in either of these two programs, the rich text of the label is summarily discarded:

The WinMerge panel on the left is the form on disc (that compiles and displays properly).  On the right is the form after I load it into QtCreator or Qt Designer and save it back out to a different name (no modifications made).

Is this a known issue with these versions?  I have not tried the 5.x version of QtCreator to see if it continues to throw away rich text like this.

I don't see this in 4.8.4. While upgrading to 5.x is a big deal, upgrading from 4.8.3 to 4.8.4 isn't.

Hamish