2013/9/18 Rutledge Shawn <shawn.rutle...@digia.com>:

> Qt Quick is intended as the replacement for QGraphicsView, so QGV is not
> getting much development/bug-fixing attention, and the gesture framework has
> some issues.

What kind of issues are we talking about, exactly? I don't need
incredibly fancy interactions, I'd just need pinch for zooming in and
out the canvas, two-finger drags, taps, tap-and-holds, and maybe some
custom thing to recognize a path when this is drawn inside a
particular widget. In short, something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIXxZkOnR8 which is what I have done
so far with Cinder.

Also, would qtuiotouch be usable with a QML app?

--
Andrea Franceschini