Am 02.10.2013 18:37, schrieb Thiago Macieira:
On quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013 17:26:21, Peter Smith wrote:
Hi all,

I'm having problems with QGIS seg faulting, and it looks like the
problem is in QT (hence posting on this list):

No, it isn't.

I'd say: Yes, there might be (note the version (4.6.2) he is using).

There was a race condition issue with QString and QHash involved in versions up to 4.8.x which had to do with the Latin1 and ASCII conversion of QStrings.

If you are using multiple threads, it might be an approach to verify the problem with a more recent version of Qt.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rainer Wiesenfarth

--
Software Engineer | Trimble Imaging Division
Rotebühlstraße 81 | 70178 Stuttgart | Germany

Trimble Germany GmbH, Am Prime Parc 11, 65479 Raunheim
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Darmstadt unter HRB 83893,
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Frank Heimberg, Hans-Jürgen Gebauer