Hi,
android deployment worked fine with Qt 5.1.1. Now with Qt 5.2.0 everything
should be
more streamlined. No android specific stuff in the .pro file. Sounds good.
Problem is, I don't get it. I tried the lates beta1.

Accoding to:
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/10/09/android-deployment-in-qt-5-2/

it is:
qmake
make install INSTALL_ROOT=android-build/
androiddeployqt --output android-build/

So far so good the problem is, the last step gives me:
Cannot read from input file: android-libAndroid.so-deployment-settings.json

Maybe I do something stupid, but this;
> Before running the tool, you need run qmake and make your project.
> Running qmake creates the Makefile, and it will also generate a JSON
> file containing important settings used by androiddeployqt.
does not seem to happen.

Help?

Guido