 From: Tony Rietwyk <t...@rightsoft.com.au>
To: interest@qt-project.org
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Interest] Finished resizing a window?

Hi John,

I would suggest a short single-shot timer roughly:

resizeEvent
                base::resizeEvent
                if !mTimer.isRunning
                                mTimer.start

paintEvent
                if !mTimer.isRunning
                                base::paintEvent

timer slot:
                repaint

I'm not sure whether overriding the paintEvent is enough to prevent the child
widgets from painting.

Good luck - please let the group know what you decide with this.

Tony