I am in the science community and Python seems to be used a bunch here. I guess
I am looking at someone writing a python script that would load our libraries
and be able to make calls to the library to perform the analysis that they
want. I am even hoping for some sort of Automated Wrapping function much like
projects such as VTK and ParaView have for wrapping all of their C++ code in
Python.

I would consider Lua also but I think I would like to wrap with something that
our users are already using.

Thanks for the pointers.

Mike Jackson