On 30 Apr 2014, at 2:37 AM, Joshua Kolden wrote:

> I get strange scrolling behavior with QML's GridView on OSX with with a
> touchpad doing the typical two finger scrolling gesture.  Click drag seems to
> be doing what two finger click drag should be.  Is this a bug or am I missing
> a step?

Click drag is supported for use with a plain old mouse, although I've always
thought that's a dubious use case given that most mice have wheels and given
that mouse emulation on touchscreens ought to go away over time.  The OSX
trackpad emulates a wheel when you flick with two fingers, so that should work
too.

> Also I have a large data base (orm) of image assets that I display in the
> grid view and get periodic updates from the server with ‘windows’ of data
> about 1000 items long.  Any tips on segmenting ListModels to allow for
> continuos scrolling of large datasets like this?  Is it safe to just let the
> y displacement accumulate to very large numbers?

I don't have experience with that yet.