On 27 May 2014, at 3:06 PM, Georgije Bosiger wrote:

> From what I've seen it turns out that the problem is in "onPositionChanged"
> signal. For some reason attached handler to this signal is not executed on
> faster movements when evdevtouch is used, but it's OK for the evdevmouse.
> This realization lead me to use the timer instead, so that now I make changes
> on defined interval while touch is pressed. This way response to the input is
> fast.

It's too bad that you need a workaround, so it would be nice to narrow down why
it happens.  I don't think we were trying to do event compression until
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,82975 , but that's only on dev branch
so far… so I guess it must be happening in the device or the driver.