Dear All
I know Qt5.2 have a big performance increase, but I don't find my qml
application have some performance increase compared with Qt5.0.
I write some of my qml like that:
Rectangle {
id: rect
width: 800
height: 480
color: "green"
visible: true
 Text {
   color: "black"
   text: "a test"
   opcity:1
    SequentialAnimation on opacity
            {
              loops: Animation.Infinite^M
                PropertyAnimation { to: 1; duration: 5000 }
            }
   }
Rectangle {
  id: rect1
  width: 200
  height: 200
  color: "red"
  opacity:0
}
}

Sometimes I want some item invisible, so I set opacity to 0. But I know
visible: false can make item invisible too. Which one should better to choose?
If the opacity is 0, does the item still drawing? I suspect it's why my qml
can't run good on Qt5.2.
I want to ask how to write a good qml  file to make full use of Qt5.2
optimization.

Thank you.
Best Regards
Nancy

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge
Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our
technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube,
www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook,
www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at
www.aptx.com.