On 13 Jul 2014, at 7:22 PM, Damian Ivanov wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to use a folderlistmodel for a tableview?

Yes the QtQuick.Dialogs FileDialog uses this implementation on platforms that
don't have native dialogs; look at
qtquickcontrols/src/dialogs/DefaultFileDialog.qml.  (And if what you needed is
a FileDialog then maybe you can just import it and use it.  ;-)

> I'm trying it but the tableview is empty.
> Also with Qt Creator when I use as folder: for the folderlistmodel
> "qrc:/myprefix" and I test it with console.log(folderlistmodel.get(2,
> "fileName")) or any other index it returns files from the build
> directory..

So it seems.  It's using QDir and QFileInfo internally, and the docs say that
they can introspect resources.  You can write up a bug if you like.