I’ve done some work on this idea for some of my own apps:
https://github.com/bdentino/Qtino.SharingKit
<https://github.com/bdentino/Qtino.SharingKit>

It’s basically a reusable qml plugin that activates a native sharing dialog,
supporting Android and iOS.

Support is fairly limited right now in terms content types, as I’m only
implementing things as I need them, but in it’s current state you can
use it to share text, urls, and images. It also allows you to tailor content
based on the service it’s being shared with. It’s also got support for deeper
integration with Facebook for sharing custom Open Graph stories.

It uses the built in UIActivityViewController on iOS, and the Intents system on
Android, so it supports 3rd-party apps pretty well, as well as system actions
like print, copy to clipboard, save to photos, etc. (iOS hasn’t really been
tested with many 3rd-party apps except for Facebook and Twitter as of yet, as I
haven’t had a chance to really explore the full potential of Extensions with
iOS8).

If this is interesting to you, let me know and I’d be happy to help you set up
the demo included in the repo and get familiar with the API…documentation is
probably somewhat lacking for that right now. It requires Qt 5.4+ (for
capturing/sharing screenshots) and a slightly modified QtActivity.java for
Android support (working on eliminating that dependency…). Probably won’t
perfectly fit your needs (there’s a lot of work I still want to do with it in
terms of features), but could at least provide a headstart, and it would be
great to have another contributor. If nothing else, I’ve got a bunch of
experience now with the relevant native features on both iOS and Android so if
you decide to roll your own solution and run into any problems, let me know and
I might have some answers :)

FWIW, I’m using this plugin in apps that are available in both the iOS AppStore
and Google Play. Here’s one of them:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=labs.lapwing.bluu&hl=en
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=labs.lapwing.bluu&hl=en>
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bluu/id916926135?mt=8