Fra: interest-bounces+richard.gustavsen=theqtcompany....@qt-project.org
<interest-bounces+richard.gustavsen=theqtcompany....@qt-project.org> pa vegne
av 解晶 <xie_j...@cdv.com>
Sendt: 2. desember 2014 09:55
Til: Yang Fan
Kopi: Qt Project
Emne: Re: [Interest] How to get didFinishLaunchingWithOptions called in IOS
delegate?

Thans, Yang Fan. If has no good solution will use this method. All develop
machines will have to set an environment
and the header path may change in the future version. I wonder if there is any
other good method to get the didFinishLaunchingWithOptions
called?

在 2014-12-02 16:27:12,"Yang Fan" <missd...@gmail.com> ?道:
Set an environment QTDIR and add it to INCLUDEPATH.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 1:58 PM, 解晶 <xie_j...@cdv.com<mailto:xie_j...@cdv.com>>