I've not done a print out since 4.2. I'm wondering what's different about today? I heard printsupport was to use go an overhaul, what's the status on that? I do know that PDF creation is included now.

I'm looking to create PDFs on a headless server. Can I use Webkit to do layout using html./css? Is there a issue with webkit and headless? I remember using QTextDocument but that has the Qt HTML subset limitations still, right? I also used QPainter to manually do stuff on the page

I do need to include images and charts...
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.