Rejection details :
'''
2.3 Details

During review, we were prompted to provide consent to use the microphone.
However, we were not able to locate any features in your app that use the
microphone for audio recording.

Next Steps

The microphone consent request is generated by the use of either
AVAudioSessionCategoryRecord or AVAudioSessionCategoryPlayAndRecord audio
categories. If you do not intend to record audio with your application, it
would be appropriate to choose the AVAudioSession session category that fits
your application's needs or modify your app to include audio-recording features.
'''

I do not require use of the microphone in my application, but I do record
video. How can I modify the iOS build to not request microphone access?

Thanks