From: interest-bounces+mnelson=sutron....@qt-project.org
[mailto:interest-bounces+mnelson=sutron....@qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Jason H
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 9:49 AM
To: Jason H
Cc: Interests Qt
Subject: Re: [Interest] Let's talk about the upcoming Camera breakage in 5.4.2

I've just confirmed via Commercial support that the changes cannot be handled
app-side, which means anyone doing camera capture properly in 5.4.1 will not be
able to do camera capture on Qt 5.4.2

Since 5.4.2 will break what is agreed as "proper" capture, I BEG THE TROLLS TO
LEAVE IT AS IT IS IN 5.4.1.

You're going to have a lot of pissed off customers that are working, then cease
to work, then will work fine again with 5.5.