08/mag/2015, alle ore 11:32, Blasche Alexander <alexander.blasche <at>
theqtcompany.com> ha scritto:

> I guess you are talking about BTLE advertising and the manufacturer
specific data it might contain?

> This is on the todo list but at this stage there is no formal commitment
towards a specific release. If you want to track the feature I suggest to
vote/watch the Jira issue (which I just created) below

on behalf of JH <jason9801 <at> gmail.com>Sent: Monday, May 4, 2015
23:57To: interest <at> qt-project.orgSubject: Re: [Interest] Bluetooth
support on Qt

> Hello!
> I am not sure if this is the right way to send email to the mailing list
but I really would like to know if Manufacturer Specific Data for BTLE is
planned to be supported in future Qt releases. >From what I have read, it is
not going to be supported in Qt5.5.
>  Is there a plan to support it in future releases such as Qt5.6?
> Thank you in advance!
> Jason

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. It seems the Jira issue you created is about
advertising data, but my original question was about receiving advertised
data (containing manufacturer specific data). Basically I am asking the same
question as asked by someone else here:
https://forum.qt.io/topic/51206/bluetooth-low-energy-gap-
generic-access-profile-data/2

[Quote:
"Is there a way to get access to the raw data from the GAP (Generic Access
Profile) that is part of the bluetooth low energy peripheral's advertisement
data. In particular I'm interested in GAP data type 0xFF - Manufacturer
Specific Data.

This would allow me to scan for bluetooth low energy beacons or access any
other information that a device is advertising. (I.e. Information for which
I am not required to make a connection or run a service scan.)"

End Quote]

So is Qt not supporting advertising Manufacturer Specific Data or not
supporting receiving them (or both)? I just need to retrieve the data when
doing a scan.

Sorry about the confusion.

Jason