Op 13/01/2016 om 00:00 schreef Jason H:
For handling multi-languages: you don't. The Qt documentation is in
English, just as the API itself. Why would you support comments in other
languages? If people can read the documentation to begin with, they can
also read comments in English.

Not exactly correct. See top of: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Coding_Style
That's a wiki page, and those can indeed be translated. Interested users have been doing that since there were wiki pages. Support for that has improved thankfully as the translations were making a mess of the original wiki. AFAIK, there has not been a full translation of the core API documentation.

But of course: one _could_ handle multiple languages. I just doubt it would add value. In fact, I think it deminishes value. It is very useful for me if a developer from, say, China, makes a relevant comment, even if the English is not great. That could even be improved by another user with a better command of the language. It is noise for me if that comment were to be in one of the Chinese languages and it creates a devide in the community once again.

André