Op 20/01/2016 om 15:46 schreef william.croc...@analog.com:

I do not remember why I added a styleSheet. Perhaps to make it more fat-finger
touch-friendly for Android or iOS. Anyway, I must re-think and re-test.

I always tell my customers to stay away from style sheets. They are way more
trouble than what they are worth.

My complaint:

Some things can be done both with a function call on a widget or
by applying a style sheet. This is good.

Other things can only be done using a style sheet.
This is bad because it forces the use a style sheet
and the application of a style sheet will fail quietly
if you make a syntax error. Even if your theory is right on.

I use C++ because I want a strongly typed language which complains during
compilation over a large class of mistakes. The style sheet processor never
says a dam thing no matter how much garbage I give it.
Everything you can do with a style sheet can also be done using a QStyle, or a QProxyStyle.

André