Hello all,

Every Qt application on Mac OS X has a built-in “Quit" action item that is in
the menu connected to the application’s icon in the dock.  Is there a way to
hook up a slot to that action, so that when it’s triggered, it drops into my
own Quit slot instead of Qt’s own Quit function??  I have some clean-up that I
do when the user quits the application, and I would like to hook the dock's
Quit action item up to a slot that I’m already using when another Quit action
item of mine gets triggered in the global menu bar.

If this is not possible, is there another solution?  I’ve been looking all over
the place, and haven’t seemed to find an answer to this problem.

Thanks,

--
Joey Kleingers