Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 6:22 AM
From: "Daniel França" <daniel.fra...@gmail.com>
To: "interest@qt-project.org" <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: [Interest] Hybrid Qt/HTML5 app
Hi guys,
I was planning to create an hybrid app using Qt/QML/HTML5.
The application should be able to inject some QML elements or Qt widgets inside and interact with it.

I found that we can do that using WebKit [1] (at least for Qt widgets)
But it seems that it's not yet implemented in WebEngine (isn't Webkit deprecated?).

Does anyone has experience doing a similar thing? Which approach do you think is better? How do you suggest to work with Qt/QML/HML5?

Best,
Daniel