Hi,
Req: Print out of 3D structure through QPainter with in QRect. How cam I use
normal QPainter for Qt3D rendering because I want to take print (or render
somewhere else like on any widget, window,etc) of current static 3d Structure
on  root entity. Or is there any other better way to do this.
Because I already have my reporter class which gives QPainter and QRect So that
next user use this QPianter to render any thing within this QRect. And the rest
of the thins like printing, saving rendered object on pdf, etc is already
handled by this reporter class.Please let me know if you want any other info .
Thank you Mail: zeeshanc...@yahoo.in